What Domperidone 10mg Tablets are and What They are Used For :
- The name of your medicine is Domperidone 10mg Tablets.
- Domperidone is an anti-emetic which can stop you feeling sick.
- The active ingredient is domperidone maleate.
- Each tablet contains 10mg domperidone as domperidone maleate.
Domperidone is used to treat :
- Nausea and vomiting
- Complaints of the stomach, which occur with delayed emptying of the stomach. This can result in symptoms such as feeling full (during or just after eating), bloating, belching, nausea, heartburn and stomach ache.
Before You Take Domperidone 10mg Tablets :
- Important information about one of the ingredients in your medicine
- These tablets contain lactose monohydrate. If you have been told by your doctor that you have an intolerance to some sugars, contact your doctor before taking this medicinal product.
Do Not Take Domperidone 10mg Tablets if You :
- Have ever had an allergic reaction to domperidone or any of the other ingredients listed in section 6, Further Information
- Have or think you may have a serious intestinal problem such as internal bleeding (symptom being persistent black bowel motions), or an obstruction or perforation of the stomach or intestine (usually this involves severe stomach cramps)
- Suffer from a tumour of the pituitary gland called prolactinoma