What is Dacihep ?
- DaciHep is Daclatasvir (Generic version of Daklinza 60/30 mg) which is utilized
- as part of antiviral therapy against chronic hepatitis C virus, An HCV polymerase inhibitor is DaciHep (Daclastavir).
- These drugs avert the polymerase enzyme from working. It creates it harder for the virus to multiply.
- DaciHep (Daclatasvir) need to be utilized in mixture with other HCV medications.
- The mixture of medications count on the strain or Genotype of HCV.
- DaciHep (Daclatasvir) must not be usage alone;
- DaciHep is the one Indian Generic version of Daclatasvir Globally ready for trying as Daklinza-by BMS.
Use of Decihep
DaciHep (Daclatasvir) is got by mouth as one 60 milligrams (mg) tablet in a day, you can take with or without food. Daclatasvir is had with other medications depending on the HCV genotype :
- Patients with HCV genotype 1 or 4 have DaciHep (Daclatasvir)withRBV and Peg IFN for 12 weeks.
- Patients with HCV genotype 2 take DaciHep (Daclatasvir) with RBV for 12 weeks.
- Patients with HCV genotype 3 take DaciHep (Daclatasvir with RBV for 24 weeks (without interferon).
- Interferon is putted inthe skin, and ribavirin is had by mouth.
Common Side Effects of Dacihep Tablet :
- Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping)